Wedding: A dream comes true! And so must be the destination. While planning a wedding, destination plays an important role to remember your dreamy wedding for the rest of your life. So when you go in past and remember the day you got married; you must feel the same excitement and embracement as you felt on that destination.
This brings us to brainstorm a little about the destination you choose for your wedding. But before you decide the same, ask yourself a question: What type of wedding you are dreaming of: Royal, classy or elegant? But whatever you choose, here is the list of some exotic destinations to plan your wedding.
Image Resource : newsfolo.com
List of most searched Indian wedding destinations
- Jaipur: Jaipur wedding destination is known for its royalty. Whether it’s a royal palace you choose, or compare the quality of food you serve to your guests; every element of wedding is designed to match the royalty of the city. Getting married in Jaipur is a royal dream that you will remember and cherish for the rest of your life.
- Udaipur: Another name to royalty is Udaipur! Whether it’s the entry of the bride or Vidaai of the bride, the luxury can be sensed in every capture of the wedding. Udaipur is popular not only for the royal warmth but also delivers the sense of comfort and prosperous stay in the city. And the weather of the city enhances the charm of your wedding to a soothing ambience to enjoy!
- Kerala: Kerala is popular for the classic beauty of the city and weddings in a boat. Well, you heard it right: wedding in a boat! The soothing weather of the city will leave you embraced with the natural exquisiteness. And a wedding in a boat is just another classy element that you will clinch for your life! So while you are busy looking for wedding invitation designs, do browse the beautiful boat weddings of Kerala!
- Goa: For an elegant western wedding, Goa is a choice of perfection! And well, don’t worry about your guests if they will be coming that far to attend the wedding or not. Of course they will! It’s Goa after all! Inking Goa on your wedding card designs will eventually speak of the elegance of your wedding. So prepare yourself for a wedding at a beach where the open sky will bless you with beautiful scenery of nature.
- Andaman and Nicobar Island: Speaking of the natural beauty, planning a wedding in Andaman and Nicobar Island is another creative idea to cherish. This destination is becoming really popular where in fact, celebrities are planning to tie the knots with their partners in the most amazing and beautiful view.
So now when you have the list of popular wedding destinations with you, choice comes to your plate now! Remember, weddings are really special and a moment you can cherish only once! So make the most of it because you are going to start a new life with your partner where there should be space only for LOVE!