The marriage capital, Las Vegas, serves around 10,000 weddings every year. It is the place for everyone, from introverts to party animals and from bachelors to couples. There are around 50 chapels in the city to choose from and various world-class destinations for the amazing wedding photoshoot. Whether you want to get married on a roller coaster or in between a fountain, it’s your choice.
Now you might be thinking how much will it cost for getting married in vegas? Although it is the best place for a destination wedding, it is affordable and easy to get married here. An average wedding costs not more than $500 and the only extra charge you will be paying for is the tickets.
If you cannot plan your Las Vegas wedding because you want to relax and spend time with your partner, Custom Las Vegas weddings is a company you might want to hire. They will plan your wedding for you and all you have to do is choose a package or tell them what customizations you want at your wedding. You can visit their website to know more about the packages.
How to plan a wedding in Vegas?
A few factors that you should consider before you plan a wedding are the number of guests, your budget, and the wedding date. Here’s what you need to do to plan your wedding:
- Get your marriage license from the Clark County Marriage License Bureau. It is open every day until midnight and will take only 15 minutes to complete the process.
- Know your budget and what you want. If you want to keep it simple in a chapel with cute flowers, you can choose that, or if you want to be fancy, you can choose a city lights helicopter, Oasis gardens, mystic falls, scenic country club, and many more.
- Decide where to get your wedding done. If it is a chapel, you need to find the best one.
- Talk to your planner or the chapel for other services they offer like music, flowers, videography, photography, and many more.
- Not only your wedding but you can also plan your honeymoon in the same place. There are various luxury hotels in Vegas that will offer you the finest amenities to enjoy. If you are thinking about an after-party, you don’t even have to worry about it. Everyone knows about the nightlife in Vegas.
Advantages of getting married in Vegas:
The above process might be enough for you to know how convenient it is to marry in Las Vegas. Apart from convenience, there are a few more things that might attract you.
- Privacy and relaxation while your low-cost yet luxury wedding is being planned by the best planners in the city.
- Various choices of wedding locations and accommodation for guests and yourself.
- Different themes like traditional, cinematic, rustic, adventurous themes to choose from.
- A great number of packages are offered by planners as it has various destinations and is perfect for everything from the bachelorette to honeymoon.
- They have the best restaurants as caterers for your wedding.